Friday, September 24, 2010

Fabulous House Friday

Today’s Pretty House comes to us from Jupiter, Florida.

For a cool $9,990,000 this baby can be yours.
This back yard view is stimply stunning.


Here is the backyard view from the house. Look at how cute that pool is, can you see the fountains?


Loving the black and white, with pops of orange. I also love how it opens right up to the the outside. The color theme stays the same outside, making the whole "room" seem larger. (Only thing I would change is the colors in that little dining area to the right). And look whats right on the other side of that dining area!

In my opinion the kitchen is the highlite of the house. Now that is a show stopper.

This floor reminds me of one I've seen before
This one here.


Holy wine cellar, I'm sure I could find something to put in there. (wink wink)

A perfectly masculine office. I could easily convert this bad boy into a library for myself. A nice cozy library.

So what do you think should I put a down payment on that baby? Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment